Sunday 13 October 2013

Sober October

You may have noticed that there hasn't been many hops on Hops and Frocks lately, and there especially haven't been this month, as I decided to do a Sober October for charity. My charity of choice is the Wellington SPCA, specifically for their Rehome Project. I have been doing some work experience there lately as part of my vet nursing course, and it's evident that those guys need better facilities! It's going well so far, although it's possible that I'm just eating more chocolate instead. (But that's beside the point).

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a line to let you know I hadn't completely disappeared. Here is (one of) my current projects - a stage costume for the Gryphon Theatre here in Wellington. Just look at those delicious beasty sleeves, will you? I felt like Homer Simpson around doughnuts when I first saw the fabric.



My next blog post is going to be a monster of an opinion piece. I just need to gather more information first. Watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment